Terms & Conditions
By making a Booking the hirer is accepting our Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation by Hirer
In the event of cancellation by the hirer Blue Bell Tents boutique camping will either retain from the booking:
- If cancelled more than 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period: 10% of the booking
- If cancelled between 7 and 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period: 50% of the booking
- If cancelled less than 7 days before the first day of the planned hire period: 90% of the hire cost.
Cancellation by Blue Bell Tents
- Blue Bell Tents retains the right the cancel the booking if they believe weather conditions such as windspeed, site exposure and ground holdings result in an un safe or unsuitable environment and risk damage to the tents. A full refund will be made to guests.
Use of the Tents
- Guests shall take all reasonable measures to keep Blue Bell Tents closed, dry and secure while not in use during the period of hire. This includes keeping the door closed the when not in the tent, and upon checking out.
- Guests should not use any naked flame, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind without the express consent in writing by Blue Bell Tents.
- In the event that Blue Bell Tents and associated equipment is unacceptable or incorrect, the event manager must be notified before use.
- Damage to the tent, loss of any of its equipment or furnishings or excessive soiling will be charged for in full to the booker of the tent.
- Blue Bell Tents will not be responsible for all claims for injury to persons, or loss of, or damage to, property, however caused, unless it is proved that such injury or damage resulted from faulty materials, workmanship or negligence on the part of Blue Bell Tents.
- Blue Bell Tents will always endeavour to supply the equipment that the hirer has ordered, but where this is not possible Blue Bell Tents will notify the hirer as soon as is reasonably possible with information and details to any changes to the specifications to the equipment. Where this is a fundamental difference the hirer may terminate this contract and will be refunded 100% of any payment made.
- Blue Bell Tents is defined by its mobility and moves from place to place through out the summer and operates amongst the habitats of various creatures and insects. The context of Blue Bell Tents is not different to conventional camping in so far as wildlife is concerned. We prevent insects from entering the tents by providing tents with integrated groundsheets. Guests staying with Blue Bell Tents should also take necessary precautions to not attract insects and other animal species by keeping any food containers sealed, not leaving litter or food wrappers around and closing the door of the their tent. Blue Bell Tents can not offer compensation for the presence of insects or other wildlife species in any part of or near to the tent.
- The equipment Blue Bell Tents supplies for hire at music festivals constitutes solely the tented accommodation equipment and does not have any direct responsibility or control over other facilities and equipment made available to customers by way of toilets, shower facilities, Boutique campsite security or other facilities. Blue Bell Tents provides a commission payment to festival organisers for these services to be supplied and takes every effort to liaise with the event organisers to ensure high standards of facilities for its customers. Complaints in respect to the “non-accommodation” facilities of Boutique Camping sites should be directed in the first instance to Blue Bell Tents who will negotiate with the festival organisers in question.
- While every possible effort will be made by Blue Bell Tents to complete an order, Blue Bell Tents cannot be held liable for non-completion of orders due to matters beyond its control. The Booking is subject to cancellation or variation due to acts of god, war, strikes, riots, extreme weather conditions such as flood, storm or gale or restrictions on the use of transport or any other cause beyond the control of Blue Bell Tents. In the event of frustration of the Booking due to any of the above causes Blue Bell Tents shall refund to the hirer any monies received in respect of the booking.